The “Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem: 2015 – 2020 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the mobile phone insurance ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, opportunities, value chain, future roadmap, case studies, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 through to 2020. The forecasts are segmented for 6 regional and 64 country level markets.
The Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected for account for nearly $31 Billion in revenue by the end of 2015. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 10% over the next five years, eventually accounting for over $48 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem such as,
A Wireless, ACE European Group, Allianz Insurance, AmTrust International Underwriters, Appalachian Wireless, Assurant, Asurion, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, Aviva, Best Buy, Brightstar Corporation, Carphone Warehouse, Diamond Wireless, EE, eSecuritel, First Direct, Fonesure, Fortegra and other major players in the market.
Countires Covered: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
– The Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected for account for nearly $31 Billion in revenue by the end of 2015
– The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 10% over the next five years, eventually accounting for over $48 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020
– In an effort to boost the uptake of mobile phone insurance, wireless carriers and insurance providers have extensively enhanced their insurance offerings with the addition of data protection/recovery features and integrated technical support
– Mobile device OEMs are keen to develop alliances with local insurance regulators to improve the sales prospects of their smartphones sold through their branded retail stores.
The report covers the following topics:
– Mobile phone insurance ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Insurance policy structure, distribution channels and key trends
– Industry roadmap, value chain and case studies
– Profiles and strategies of 24 leading ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2020
Global Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem Sales (K Units) by Application (2015-2020)
|2015||2017||2020||Market Share (%)||CGAR (%)
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the mobile phone insurance opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
– Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
– What risks are typically covered in mobile phone insurance offerings?
– How can insurance help wireless carriers in reducing churn?
– What strategies should wireless carriers, device OEMs and insurance providers adopt to remain competitive?