The “LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Infrastructure, Devices, Operator Services, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the LTE, LTE-Advanced and 5G ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, technologies, service revenue potential, deployment strategies, vertical market opportunities, mobile operator case studies, R&D initiatives, future roadmap, value chain, vendor assessment and market share. The report also tracks revenue and shipments for both infrastructure and devices, along with subscription and service revenue from 2016 through to 2030.
By 2020, LTE and 5G infrastructure investments are expected to account for a market worth $32 Billion. This includes spending on distributed macrocells, small cells, C-RAN architecture equipment and mobile core solutions.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
Sample/Inquire at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/07203970/the-lte-lte-advanced-5g-ecosystem-2016-to-2030-infrastructure-devices-operator-services-verticals-strategies-forecasts/inquiry
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem such as,
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), 5G-PPP, Abu Dhabi Police, Accelerated Concepts, Accelleran, Adax, Affirmed Networks, Airspan Networks, Airvana, Alcatel-Lucent, Altiostar Networks, Apple, Arcadyan Technology Corporation, Argela, ARItel, Artemis Networks, ASOCS, ASTRI (Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute), ASUS (ASUSTeK Computer), AT&T and other major players in the market.
Countires Covered: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
– In 2016, mobile operators will pocket over $600 Billion from commercial LTE service revenues. The figure is further expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% over the next four years.
– More than 150 LTE operators have already deployed carrier aggregation technology. By 2020, over 50% of all LTE subscribers will be supported by LTE-Advanced networks.
– Mobile operators are pursuing a range of technologies including unlicensed LTE (LTE-U, LAA, LWA, MulteFire), VoLTE and eMBMS, as they seek to maximize the value of their LTE investments while addressing mobile data traffic growth.
– Although 5G is yet to be standardized, vendors are aggressively investing in 5G development efforts with a principal focus on new air interface transmission schemes, higher frequency bands and advanced antenna technologies such as Massive MIMO and beamforming.
– By 2020, LTE and 5G infrastructure investments are expected to account for a market worth $32 Billion. This includes spending on distributed macrocells, small cells, C-RAN architecture equipment and mobile core solutions.
Inquire for Discount at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/07203970/the-lte-lte-advanced-5g-ecosystem-2016-to-2030-infrastructure-devices-operator-services-verticals-strategies-forecasts/discount
The report covers the following topics:
– LTE/LTE-Advanced technology and market status
– 5G technology and R&D commitments
– Market drivers and barriers
– TCO comparison with legacy technologies
– LTE/5G infrastructure, devices, subscriptions and service revenue
– Infrastructure and device vendor share
– Antenna systems, RAN, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul deployment strategies
– Mobile operator reviews, service models, pricing strategies and LTE/5G deployment case studies
– Unlicensed LTE, VoLTE, RCS, eMBMS and M2M services
– Vertical markets for LTE/5G networks
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Company profiles and strategies of over 90 ecosystem players including infrastructure vendors, device OEMs and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Global LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem Sales (K Units) by Application (2016-2030)
|2016||2017||2030||Market Share (%)||CGAR (%)
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the LTE, LTE-Advanced and 5G ecosystem?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– Who are the key infrastructure and device vendors, and what are their strategies?
– How will FDD LTE investments compare with TD-LTE?
– What is the outlook for LTE-Advanced adoption?
– What are the future prospects for unlicensed LTE, VoLTE and eMBMS services?
– Will future network rollouts adopt a C-RAN architecture?
– How will NFV and virtualization affect the EPC market?
– What opportunities exist for small cells and how will their proliferation impact the wider LTE/5G infrastructure market?
– How much are vendors and operators investing in 5G R&D efforts?
– What will be the number of 5G subscriptions in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What are the prospects of millimeter wave technology for 5G radio access networking?
Forecast Segmentation Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
LTE/5G Infrastructure Shipments & Revenue
– Distributed Macrocell Base Stations
– Small Cells
– RRHs (Remote Radio Heads)
– C-RAN BBUs (Centralized RAN Baseband Units)
– Mobile Core
LTE/5G Device Shipments & Revenue
– Embedded M2M Modules
– USB Dongles
LTE/5G Subscriptions and Service Revenue:
– FDD LTE
Private LTE/5G Infrastructure Revenue
– Public Safety
– Energy & Utilities
– Mining & Others